Thursday, December 5, 2013

Family is Everything

Assalamu'alaikum W.B.T

Live as a student is not easy. Away from family. Every day feels homesick and always miss my family.. miss my mom, dad and brothers. 

Mom and Dad ( Mak Ayah ) = My Everything

no LOVE is GREATER than Mom's love..
no CARE is GREATER than Dad's care..

my family..
from left : Me, Sister-in law (Kak Yani), Dad ( Ali Hassan b. Daud ), Mom ( Asma binti. Abdullah), my 1st brother ( Mohd Faiz ), my 2nd brother ( Mohd Fitri ) and my little brother ( Muhd Fahmi )

this picture taken on last Hari Raya Aidilfitri (2013)

stay at hostel in college make feels miss my family.. 

everything that I need, Mom and Dad will give the best to me.. love, care, and everything that I want, they will fulfill and never say "No". I'm really miss my family.. my brothers also always make me happy and always bring me where I want to go.. everything we're doing together..such as: shopping, watch movie, holiday and many more.. it is because I called My Family is My Everything.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment