Thursday, December 5, 2013

my 1st experience become a temporary teacher

Assalamu'alaikum W.B.T

After the matriculation programme, I was given the opportunity to be a temporary teacher. And I also has a great experience when being a teacher. I teach the subject Mathematics in Primary School.. my 1st school that I teach is at Sekolah Kebangsaan Padang Kota, Kangar Perlis.. and the 2nd school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Kubang Gajah, Arau Perlis.


this is the offer letter to being a temporary teacher.


lot of best experience and bad experience that I got when I being a temporary teacher.. actually at the first time, I do not have a knowledge about teaching.. but, i'm still want to try and give all my best to teach the pupils..

all people knows that children nowadays are very naughty, this is the challenging experience that I need to confronted. The other teachers at the school always give some advice and support for me to teach them with effectively. Thank you so much to all teachers at S.K. Pdg Kota and S.K. Kubang Gajah.

my pupils
-Standard 1 (Gading 1B)
Mathematics Class







the best word that I can't forget is, when they called me "Teacher Farah".. now, I'm just realize that, being a teacher is a very great job in the world because I can teach a lot of thing to them.. such as the education, moral and knowledge of the world and the hereafter. Until now, i can't forget this experience and i'm always miss them.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment