Friday, December 13, 2013

My Dream Place

Assalamu'alaikum W.B.T.

I have a dream to go to somewhere.. everyone also have their own dream place right?? three place that i'm really want to go is..

first place, Makkah
second, Korea
third, Paris



in Rukun Islam, every Muslims must to go to Makkah.. so, i think the first place that i want to go is Makkah al-Mukarramah.. this place is a place that all Muslim gathered.. one day, i wish, i want to bring my parents to go there.. I wish :')



the first Korean movie I watched is Winter Sanota.. the place they're shooting is very beautiful.. so, this the reason why I want to go to Korea.. other than that, Korea is known as "honest of the country".. maybe, most of Korean is honestly..



Paris 
known as Romantic Place.. this place is suitable for honeymoon.. one day, I want to go there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment