Friday, December 13, 2013

My Wishlist

Assalamu'alaikum W.B.T


edited by Adobe Photoshop CS3

actually, i do not have an idea to edit the picture.. so i think its better to edit my own picture with my my wishlist.. i know that, every people have their wishlist.. let me story about my wishlist.

firstly, i want a car !! (Pink Mini Cooper).. i hope, one day i can buy my own car.. hehe..
secondly, Graduate University (Degree).. I know that everyone want it.. am I right?? now, i'm taking a degree in Bachelor of Risk Management and Insurance (Hons) at Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
Finally, I want to be a Photographer.. I know that, my course at UUM is not suitable with this job, but i believe that, this job can be a part time job and can make more money.. haha..it is because,  my hobby is taking a picture..



No comments:

Post a Comment